Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We have a date! (oh and a place)

So, Evan and I finally decided (although the decision was basically already made ages ago) and we booked Peaceable Kingdom for the last weekend in April. We are getting married April 27, 2014. Eeee!

I'm so excited I can barely contain it. I swear I'm single-handedly keeping Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and the couponing industry in business.

In related news - here's a quick list of some of the details we've decided to DIY for the wedding (and that I'm currently working on simultaneously).

Save the Dates
These were only 40¢ a piece once you factor in the cost of tools and materials, AND they're magnets.


Drink/Food station signs
These were 29¢ a piece!



Pearl necklaces for the bridesmaids
After adding up all the materials, these were $4 a piece!
I still can't get over how stinking cute the magnetic bow clasp is!


Low-ball glasses for the groomsmen
These were $1.20 a piece and I used etching creme and stencils I already had.




We are also making our own invitations, cigar boxes for the groomsmen, and dreamcatchers
for the whole wedding party. I'll make sure to update as those get finished up!








No comments:

Post a Comment